DRL Ecuador (DRLA DRLAQM 17 014)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL Ecuador" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 19, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 24, 2016 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Comparative Biology of Neurodegeneration (R21)
Previous opportunity: Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (America Samoa entire state)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DRLA DRLAQM 17 014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 030||Support for Peaceful Elections in Kenya|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 029||Promoting Resilient Communities in Nigeria and Kenya|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 032||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) Notice of Funding Opportunity: Supporting Justice Sector Reform in Tunisia|
|P17AS00004||Cultural Resources Records Management Fellow|
|NPS 17 NERO 0001||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Implement Upper Delaware River Management Plan through the Upper Delaware Council, Inc.|
|P17AS00008||Public Health Internship Program (PHIP)|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 034||DRL FY 16/17 Promoting Inclusive Citizen Engagement in Morocco|
|USGS 17 FA 0020||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Renovate the 1:5,000,000-scale Lunar Geologic Maps|
|BTS 2017||Brown Tree Snake Program|
|RFI 620 17 000001||PROMOTING HUMAN RIGHTS IN NIGERIA|
|PAS COL 009 AFCP LARGE 2017||U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION 2017 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 037||Promoting the Human Rights of Women and Girls, Persons with Disabilities, and LGBTI Persons|
|NOIP16AC00858 01||Assessing Congestion at Miners Beach, Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore|
|RFA 168 17 000001||USAID Media Program in BiH|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 001||Women’s Small Business Mentoring Program in Southern Iraq|
|ISN ISNCTR 17 004||Cooperative Threat Reduction FY17 Metrics|
|F17AS00040||Management of Russ Stuart and Painted Woods WDAs|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 16 013||Encouraging Marginalized Voices in the Lebanese Political Process|
|F17AS00043||Outcome-Based Evaluation of Conifer Removal in Lakeview District, Oregon|
|P17AS00028||WACA 1904 Ranger Cabin National Register of Historic Places Amendment|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DRLA DRLAQM 17 014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: