Youth Involvement with Horticulture and Forest Restoration Services at Lassen Volcanic National Park (P19AS00413)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Involvement with Horticulture and Forest Restoration Services at Lassen Volcanic National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,492.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: NEPA & Section 106 Project Planning and Compliance Death Valley National Park
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Improving the Performance of the Finite Fault Rupture Detector (FinDer) Algorithm in the US West Coast ShakeAlert System
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00413) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00428||Watershed Stewards Program Interns at Redwood National Park|
|P19AS00430||Watershed Stewards Program Interns at Point Reyes National Seashore and Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00431||Sand Removal-Pearl Harbor Fleet Mooring F-6-N|
|P19AS00432||Pearl Harbor Fleet Mooring F-6-N - Concrete Evaluation, Sampling, and Testing|
|P19AS00456||Trail Repairs on Ridge Trail Northwest Section at Redwood National Park|
|P19AS00497||Youth Crews Perform Habitat Restoration at Pinnacles National Park|
|P19AS00500||Geographic Information System Internships at Redwood National Park|
|P19AS00547||Post Carr Fire Trail Rehabilitation and Invasive Species Removal at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00560||Next Generation Stewards Interns at Pinnacles National Park|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00413", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: