Apply for USDA TEFAPRR 2022
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USDA TEFAP Reach and Resiliency 2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.568.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 04, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,009,485.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 54 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs (“Public Diplomacy Grants Program”)
Previous opportunity: OSBDC Funding Opportunity for the State of Louisiana
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA TEFAPRR 2022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA TEFAPRR 2022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS KTM AEIF NOFO 2022 01||AEIF 2022|
|22JD14||Correctional Industries Leadership Training – Curriculum Conversion|
|SFOP0008469||FY 2022 National Security Language Initiative for Youth (NSLI-Y) Program|
|SFOP0008457||DRL FY2021: Supporting Local Organizations Working for Racial Justice in South America|
|SFOP0008470||FY2022 Youth Ambassadors Program|
|AFKAM FY22 01||U.S. Mission in Uganda Public Affairs Annual Program Statement|
|PAS MAP FY22 02||U.S. Embassy Mozambique PAS Annual Program Statement – Cycle 1|
|22CS14||Interstate Compact Documentary|
|SFOP0008444||DRL Request for Statements of Interest: FY21 DRL Iraq Programs|
|AF DJ PAS 22 01||U.S. Embassy Djibouti - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DOS SAU PD 2201||U.S. Mission Saudi Arabia PAS Small Grants Program FY2022|
|PAUPDFY22001||Journalism Capacity Building|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 04||Alumni Small Grants Program|
|001 FY2022||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|DOS GEO 22 002 12132021||Book Translation Program|
|SFOP0008454||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting Societal Respect and Interfaith Understanding in Indonesia|
|SFOP0008453||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting International Standards for Religious Freedom in Kazakhstan|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 07||Anti-Nostalgia Program|
|INL22CA0015 WHPMEX STRATRNG 12142021||Strategic and Tactical Analysis Technical Assistance and Certification|
|DOS GEO 22 003 12152021||Alumni Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA TEFAPRR 2022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.