Restoration Crew (NPSNOISWEPMT1700271)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Restoration Crew" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 26, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry NMHS and Hampton NHS
Previous opportunity: Monarch Joint Venture Program Support
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOISWEPMT1700271) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 17 N011||Cachuma Lake Water Transmission Line Project|
|USGS 17 FA 0037||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00038||BLM-(WO), Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Support|
|NPSNOIPAIS1700280||PAIS 2017 STSR SCA INTERN|
|P17AS00129||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|USGS 17 FA 0078||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00132||Assessing the factors affecting the condition of vegetation in eastern NPS Parks|
|P17AS00138||Repair Zion Plateau Trails|
|P17AS00139||NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Northern Rio Grande National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P17AS00141||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|NPS NOI HOSB P17AAC00302||Eradication of Invasive Plant Species|
|USGS 17 FA 0106||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00045||BLM Idaho Native Seed Collection and Plant Materials Production|
|L17AS00046||BLM-(MT), Pompeys Pillar Visitor Services|
|L17AS00048||BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16|
|F17AS00174||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|W912EF 2 RFP 0002||Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
|P17AS00148||Resource Preservation at the Verde Valley National Monuments|
|W912EF 17 2 RFP 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek and Tr- Rivers|
|W912EF 17 2 RFP 0002||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOISWEPMT1700271", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: