Apply for S PM070 17 GR 501
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Panama in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Sustainability and Accountability in Panama" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Multi-Algorithm Reservoir Sedimentation Estimation
Previous opportunity: Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry NMHS and Hampton NHS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for S PM070 17 GR 501
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (S PM070 17 GR 501) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 003 SCA 04062017||Pashto Television Drama, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Kabul, Afghanistan|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 002 SCA 04052017||Pashto Language Radio Program – Parenting Skills, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Kabul, Afghanistan|
|NPS 17 NERO 0030||Operation and Public Presentation of the Thomas Cole Historic House (TCHH)|
|P17AS00149||The Little Yosemite Valley Backcountry Internship Program|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 065||Financial Management Capacity Building for Implementing Partners IRF|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 007||Regional Assistance Program 2|
|DHS 16 GPD 044 000 98||Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, Fire Prevention and Safety Grants|
|F17AS00189||Analysis of Practices that Lead to Successful Prairie Reconstructions|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 004||Advancing Civic Engagement through the Assessment of Public Opinion|
|17CS07||Employment Retention Inventory Research Project|
|17CS06||Outcome and Performance Measures for Community Corrections|
|17CS08||Reentry Employment Series- Training and Coaching Facilitation|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 004 SCA 04112017||Undergraduate Scholarships Outside of Afghanistan for Afghan Women|
|INL17CA0020 INLWHPMEXICO 04112017||Mexico Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|AT ATC 17 006||International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in the Philippines|
|F17AS00191||Implementation of Unique and Critical Elements of the 2017 PPJV Implementation Plan|
|ISN ISNCTR 17 005||ISN CTR FY17 AQM Grants|
|USGS FA 17 0134||Notice of Intent - Committee on Seismology and Geodynamics and its Activities|
|USGS 17 FA 0135||HayWired Earthquake Scenario|
|USGS 17 FA 00136||HayWired Earthquake Scenario|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "S PM070 17 GR 501", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.