Apply for MP CPI 22 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Equitable Access to Language Services in Health and Human Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.137.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $375,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Wisconsin Wetland Restoration and Management Assistance
Previous opportunity: Geometric Analysis
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MP CPI 22 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MP CPI 22 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 167||Rural Emergency Hospital Technical Assistance Center|
|HRSA 22 160||Leveraging Health Service Equity Approaches for Sustainable HIV Epidemic Control|
|72038622RFA00001||Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) Activity|
|HRSA 23 072||Strengthen the Evidence for Maternal and Child Health Programs|
|HRSA 22 165||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Medication Assisted Treatment Access|
|HRSA 23 020||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA OE22 2203||Strengthening U.S. Public Health Infrastructure, Workforce, and Data Systems|
|7200AA19APS00002 YEMEN ROUND||MOMENTUM Yemen Round|
|72066822R00008||Community Monitoring Activity (CLM)|
|CDC RFA PS23 2301||TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education and Medical Consultation (COE)|
|HRSA 23 012||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|PCLM 2023||PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring (CLM)-Zambia|
|72066322RFI00008||USAID/Ethiopia Empowering Community Activity|
|72060322RFI00009||DEGRA Follow-on/Djibouti Basic Education Activity|
|RFA OH 22 005||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement (U01)|
|HHS 2022 IHS TSGN 0002||Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement Program|
|HHS 2022 IHS TSGP 0002||Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement Program|
|RFA OH 22 006||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Training Project Grants (T03)|
|NAP AX 22 002||Closing the Gap between Standards Development and Implementation-Maturing the Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture (C-CDA) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Standards|
|HRSA 23 056||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MP CPI 22 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.