Apply for L20AS00006
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OR/WA State-wide Wildlife Resource Management Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.247.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 18, 2020 Rolling Cut off dates each month from 1/18/20 -7/18/20.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund – Community-Defined Impact
Previous opportunity: AFCP 2020 Large Grants Competition
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L20AS00006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L20AS00006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00001||OR/WA Master Outdoor Recreation Management|
|USDA FS WERC 2020||2020 Wood Innovations Funding Opportunity|
|L20AS00004||OR/WA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management|
|L20AS00007||OR/WA 2020 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|L20AS00002||OR/WA Rangeland Resource Management|
|P20AS00009||Determining Relative Abundance and Distribution of the Endangered Humpback Chub Downstream of Pearce Ferry Rapid; Lake Mead NRA|
|USGS 20 FA 0006||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA G0006||Notice of Intent|
|W9127N2020001||Bonneville Vegetation Management Work Crew|
|P20AS00013||Fuels Reduction (Fire), Conservation Activiiters (Litter Removal); Lake Mead NRA|
|L20AS00005||OR/WA Master Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00025||OR/WA Master Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Funding Opportunity|
|USGS FA 20 0035||Notice of Intent: Pacific Northwest Seismic Network Operations - EHP|
|P20AS00017||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Mesa Verde Voices Podcast Series|
|P20AS00016||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|F20AS00026||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment|
|BOR PN 20 F001||Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|P20AS00022||NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Cache la Poudre River National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P20AS00023||NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Sangre de Cristo National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|USGS FA 20 0048||Notice of Intent: Joint NOVA - U.S. Geological Survey Caribbean-Florida Water Science Center|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L20AS00006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.