FIELD INITIATED PROJECTS PROGRAM (RESEARCH) (HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR IFRE 0192)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FIELD INITIATED PROJECTS PROGRAM (RESEARCH)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 10, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 08, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Increasing soil organic carbon to mitigate greenhouse gases and increase climate resiliency for California
Previous opportunity: Great Lakes Restoration Initiative -2016 Request for Applications – Foundations for Invasive Species Collaborations
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR IFRE 0192) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0188||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0189||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR AREM 0190||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Employment|
|DE FOA 0001699||U.S.-Japan Science and Technology Cooperation Program in High Energy Physics|
|P17AS00019||Geophysical Survey and Archeological Site Assessment|
|DE FOA 0001670||Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Integrated Simulation Partnerships in Fusion Energy Sciences|
|17 523||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|G17AS00015||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00016||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G17AS00017||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0185||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0186||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development|
|DE FOA 0001619||FY 2017 PHase I Release 2 SBIR/STTR|
|G17AS00018||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont, South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0193||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|17 527||NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Program|
|17 530||Innovations at the Nexus of Food, Energy and Water Systems|
|G17AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/Caribbean CESU|
|G17AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR IFRE 0192", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: