Apply for H NOFO 20 101
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the community development, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Capacity Building of Duty Bearers for Preventing and Combating Trafficking in Persons" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)
Previous opportunity: DRL Fundamental Freedoms Fund
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for H NOFO 20 101
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "H NOFO 20 101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.