Apply for SCAISB 18 AW 005 01252018
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Pakistan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building a Pakistani CVE Ecosystem" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.501.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Iraq
Previous opportunity: Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 5 -- Solicitation Notice for 2018
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SCAISB 18 AW 005 01252018
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCAISB 18 AW 005 01252018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOG PAS FY18 1||U.S. Embassy Bogota Small Grants Program|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 004||FY18 DRL Internet Freedom APS|
|NPSNOIBAND1800167||Bus Shuttle Service|
|EAPBJ 18 GR 001 EAP012618||Programming in the People’s Republic of China|
|SFOP0003945||Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Iraq|
|AFYDE SSH GR POLECON 2018||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Annual Program Statement, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|DOS MSU SSH FY18||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self Help 2018, U.S. Embassy Maseru|
|SFOP0003947||2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO projects benefiting non-Syrian refugees in Turkey|
|SCAISB 18 AW 006 02012018||Cultural Affairs – Pakistani Partnerships|
|72052018APS00001||Partnering for Prosperity (P4P) ANNUAL PROGRAM STATEMENT -USAID/Guatemala|
|F18AS00077||Lake Trout Telemetry in Swan Lake|
|S ISNCT 18 006||FY18 Cooperative Threat Reduction Metrics|
|18 VNM NOFO 04||VIETNAM EDUCATION FOUNDATION ALUMNI GRANTS PROGRAM|
|OIA BTS 2018||OIA Brown Treesnake Program|
|18JD01||Jail Administration Training and Technical Assistance|
|NNH18ZHA001N||2018 NASA Teams Engaging Affiliated Museums and Informal Institutions (TEAM II)|
|SCAISB 18 AW 008 02122018||English Access Microscholarship Program|
|OVW 2018 14264||OVW FY 2018 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
|SCAISB 18 AW 009 02132018||English for Workforce Development in Pakistan|
|SFOP0003960||Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Syria|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCAISB 18 AW 005 01252018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.