BLM NV SNPLMA Hazardous Fuels Reduction Projects Round 16 (L17AS00009)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM NV SNPLMA Hazardous Fuels Reduction Projects Round 16" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.235.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 28, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,814,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM NV 2017 Round 10 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative Ely District Office
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Increasing soil organic carbon to mitigate greenhouse gases and increase climate resiliency for California
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00008||BLM-CO University/College Partnership on Public Lands|
|P17AS00047||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 17 01||Louisiana Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2017|
|BOR MP 17 N006||South Shore Service Yard – California State Parks (R15AP00001)|
|USGS 17 FA 0001||Notice of Intent-Hosting Cooperative Agreement for the Northeast Climate Science Center (Continuation)|
|P17AS00051||Johne's Disease Assessment in Tule Elk at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|L17AS00010||BLM NV 2017 Round 10 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative Ely District Office|
|USGS 17 FA 0002||Notice of Intent-Hosting Cooperative Agreement for the South Central Climate Science Center (Continuation)|
|BOR UC 17 F002||Paradox Valley Unit Brine Reduction Demonstration Testing|
|F17AS00104||CVPIA - Cosumnes River Salmonid Monitoring Program|
|NOIP17AC00128||Monitoring the Relative Abundance of Bats at National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN|
|P17AS00057||Santa Monica Mountains Fund Visitor Services and Administrative Support|
|P17AS00058||NOTICE OF INTENT: Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team and Texas Conservation Corps American Youth Works Restoration Crew|
|L17AS00013||BLM CA Carrizo Kit Fox Conservation Demographic and Ecological Attributes Study|
|L17AS00012||BLM-Alaska, State of Alaska Review of Title Recovery Native Allotments|
|NPS 17 NERO 0015||Repair Trails and Mark Boundary at Shenandoah National Park|
|NOIP16AC00042||Cuyahoga Valley Cooperative Wildlife Management|
|L17AS00016||BLM Idaho State Wildlife Action Plan|
|L17AS00015||BLM Utah Urban Rangers Program|
|L17AS00018||BLM NV SNDO Silver State South Native Plant Replacement Restoration and Research|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: