Apply for USDA NRCS IA ACEP 21 NOFO0001100
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ACEP-WRE implementation of restoration activities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2021 Applicants must submit their applications via Grants.gov by 1159 pm Eastern Time on June 21, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Rural Cooperative Development Grant
Previous opportunity: NRM Cottage Grove Area Schools
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS IA ACEP 21 NOFO0001100
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS IA ACEP 21 NOFO0001100) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS TX 22 NOFO0001149||Texas Partners for Conservation|
|USDA NRCS OR ACEP 22 NOFO0001183||Ecological Broadcast Burning “Restoring Wetland Easements”|
|USDA NRCS NHQ RCPPNM 22 NOFO0001221||USDA-NRCS Regional Conservation Partnership Program Critical Conservation Area Nutrient Management Grants for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS IA ACEP 21 NOFO0001100", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.