Novel Approaches to Translational Evidence Generation to Advance Coordinated Registry Networks (CRNs) via Big Data Analytics Using Disparate Data Sources (U01 Clinical Trial Optional) (RFA FD 19 020)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Novel Approaches to Translational Evidence Generation to Advance Coordinated Registry Networks (CRNs) via Big Data Analytics Using Disparate Data Sources (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: FY 2018 Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly Program
Previous opportunity: Lebanon Investment Initiative (LII)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 19 020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 19 019||Cooperative Agreement to Support the World Trade Organization's (WTO) Standards and Trade Development Facility (STDF) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 19 015||Renewal Application: Increasing the Quality and Efficiency of Clinical Trials (U18) Clinical Trial Required|
|RFA FD 19 013||Convener and organizer of activities and engagements focused on the development of medical products and related processes, surveillance, and policies relevant to ongoing public health activities. (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 19 016||Renewal Application: Kidney Health Initiative (R18) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 19 026||Cooperative Agreement to Support Regulatory Research Related to the 2018 Prescription Drug User Fee Act and the 21st Century Cures Act (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 19 025||Information Sharing System for State-Regulated Drug Compounding Activities (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 19 027||Renewal Application: Critical Path Public Private Partnerships (U18) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 19 022||Implementation of U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act - Identifying, Researching, and Implementing Alternative Methods to Expand the Reach across the Global Supply Chain (U01) - Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 002||Cigar Tobacco Reference Products Program (UC2) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 19 029||Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 19 028||Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 19 020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: